1. Name and address of the controller
The person responsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection nature is
SKAJ Management GmbH
Salzbrunner Straße 5a
Phone: +49 30 817 26 57-00
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you view our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- the website from which the access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- to guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- the evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6, par. 1, sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows the above-mentioned purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. To do so, it is necessary to provide a name and a valid e-mail address so that we know from whom the request comes and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with art. 6, par. 1, sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be deleted after completion of the request you have made.
3. Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- In addition, we pass on your data from the contact form to an external broker to implement your contact request.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we are immediately informed of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness; these cookies are stored on your end device for a certain defined period of time. If you revisit our site to make use of our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
5. Google Maps
Our website uses the map service Google Maps via an application programming interface (API). The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
When you visit our website, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Google servers in order to use the map functions. Your IP address is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The map content is then transmitted by Google directly to your browser and integrated into the website. As the operator of this site, we have no influence on this data transmission.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offer as well as easy findability of the locations indicated by us on our website. This represents a legitimate interest in the sense of art. 6 par. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
More information on the handling of user data can be found in the Google data protection declaration at
6. Google Analytics
The legal basis for the data processing in connection with the Google Analytics service is art. 6 par. 1 letter f) DSGVO and the processing serves the legitimate interest of analysing the user behaviour on our website and the possible needs-based design. You can prevent the storage of cookies by Google Analytics via a corresponding setting in your browser.
When using Google Analytics, we cannot exclude the possibility that the processed data may be transmitted to Google LLC, which is based in the USA. Google LLC (USA) is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to art. 17 DSGVO to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it, and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party;
- in accordance with art. 7 par. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office
- to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 21 DSGVO, if there are reasons for doing so that arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. You have the possibility of informally notifying our office of your objection by telephone, e-mail, fax or to our postal address listed at the beginning of this data protection declaration.
8. Data security
In order to guarantee data security, the contents of our website are transmitted in encrypted form using the SSL procedure in accordance with the state of the art. To ensure data security, we and the commissioned service providers, with whom corresponding contractual agreements have been made, use suitable measures in accordance with the state of the art, in particular to restrict access to the data, to protect against changes and loss, and to ensure confidentiality in accordance with the state of the art.
Effective: February 2020